The fischertechnik construction kits address a broad range of technology and engineering concepts across a spectrum of ages from 5 years old to adult professionals.
The universal infrared remote-control set is good for all motorised models. It consists of a powerful infrared transmitter and a microprocessor-controlled receiver. It can control up to 3 motors separately. The range is about 10 metres in closed rooms.
Other functions include:
- Variable speed with two motor outputs
- emergency Off: switches all outputs off
- Simultaneous control of two motors at one press of a button for models with two drive motors, e.g. track vehicles, fork-lift trucks or mobile robots
- Steering with automatic reset (servo-function) using additional buttons (not contained)
- A second receiver (not contained) can be addressed by the transmitter - this will control a total of up to 6 motors
Kit contains detailed instruction manual.
Ages: 7 years+