The Original Traffic Jam Puzzle
You're stuck in traffic with four big trucks and eleven other cars. Can you maneuver your way through Rush Hour and escape the gridlock? This wonderful sliding-block brainteaser is bumper-to-bumper fun for puzzlers of all ages. Forty challenge cards range from Beginner to Expert. Cards fit neatly into pull-out tray beneath the game tray.
Rush Hour has won the following Awards:
- Parents' Choice Foundation Best 25 Toys in 25 Years - 2003
- Grandparents.com Holiday Bets - Best Game - 2002
- PlayDate 2002 Best Selling Games List
- Consumer Reports® Gift Guide - Named A Top 3 Game - 2001
- Canadian Toy Testing Council: Best Bet Award-1998, 1999
- Specialty Retailer: Games Category Top Toy of 1998
- Child Magazine: Child’s Choice-1998
- ASTRA Retailers’ Great Travel Toys-1998
- Learning Magazine: Teachers’ Choice Award-1998
- Parents Magazine: Best Toys-1997
- Playthings Magazine: Mainstay Bestseller-1997
- American Mensa Mind Games Competition: "Select" Award -1997
- Dr. Toy: Best Children’s Vacation Toys-1997
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio: Platinum Award-1997
- National Association of Parenting Publications Award-1997
- ASTRA Retailers’ Favorites for the Holidays-1997
- Parents’ Choice Honors-1997
- Games Magazine: Games 100 List-1997
Child Development Information
Rush Hour helps in the development of Fine Motor Skills, Sequencing Skills, Visual Perception, Concentration and Problem Solving. It is recommended as a useful learning tool for someone with Dyspraxia and Dyslexia. It can also be played using non-verbal communication skills.
To find out more about Rush Hour and to play Rush Hour online, click here.
Ages: 8 to adult.