Tantrix is not just an intriguing collection of puzzles, it is also a wonderful game that is equally good as a fun family game for 2-4 players or as an elegant game of strategy mixed with an element of chance for two. Play it a few times and you'll probably become as addicted as the players you can meet on the www.tantrix.com site!
The TANTRIX GAME PACK contains 56 unique colour-coded, numbered tiles. These are supplied in an eye-catching and practical travel bag and with a 50 page booklet containing activities to last you a lifetime! No wonder it won the 2003 Good Toy Guide's Gold Award for Best Game!
Why is the Game Pack SO good? Well ...!
- anyone from age 8 upwards can play!
- very few rules, so it is easy to get started!
- the tiles feel great and make fascinating patterns!
- it only takes about 30 minutes to play a complete game!
- it can be played as a serious strategy game or just for fun!
- each set includes extra solitaire puzzles too - see below!
- friends can usually be introduced to the basics fairly quickly!
- an element of chance, so it's fun even if one player is stronger!
- ... but master the strategies and you will win more often than not !
Child Development Information
Tantrix helps in the development of Sequencing skills, Fine Motor Skills, Hand/Eye Co-ordination and Visual Perception. It is also recommended as a useful learning tool for someone with Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, and can be played using 'non-verbal communication' skills.
Ages: 8 - 108.